What one thing should retailers do right now to stay ahead of the digital curve?
IDC’s recent Analyst Connection Q&A with Vice President Leslie Hand answers this question and more, giving retailers practical advice on optimizing business processes and customer interactions in today’s fast-paced environment.
Leslie shares her take on topics including how to:
- Meet – and exceed – customer expectations from a systems perspective
- Address challenges like cart abandonment, inventory availability, and personalization
- Make smart investments in your infrastructure
- Balance the needs of today’s shopper with your future roadmap
- Consider augmented intelligence and reality, IoT, anticipatory fulfillment, and more