The Facilities Essentials mApp improves tasks, Assignments, calendaring, end-user portal, and mobile device support to fulfill your organization’s Facilities Management needs.
- Generate Work Orders internally or from the self-service portal
- Track time spent and costs
- Assign correct level of urgency, such as Life Safety and Environmental, Major Equipment or Structural Failure, Preventive Maintenance and Minor Installed Equipment Failure
- Receive alerts from facilities monitoring systems (i.e. Johnson Controls) and auto-generate work orders
- Support scheduled maintenance by generating work orders based on intervals/calendars defined by the user. Examples of scheduled maintenance may include Replace HVAC filters, Check light bulbs, Replace Batteries and Inspections
- Assign work orders and allow maintenance staff to update and/or close them with a mobile device
- Utilize ‘Work Order Categories’ (i.e. Building, HVAC, Cable/Wire, Carpentry, Custodial, Drafting, Electrical, Grounds, Locksmith, Mechanical, Plumbing, Roof, Signs. Vehicle, Safety, Physical Security, Moves, Space Planning)